Child Care Development Fund FY 2014-2015 (.pdf, 149 pp, 948 KB)
Effective November 1, 2013 fingerprinting will be included in the background investigation processes for licensed child care programs.
The following resources are available to assist with understanding of the fingerprinting process. Please review these resources before contacting the Licensing Records Office or your licensing specialist for clarifications.
• Training DVD, “The Overview of Fingerprinting: Process and Procedures”—available on-line at http://www.CECPD.org under Resources, OKDHS OCCS Videos.
The following publications are provided on-line:
• DHS Pub. No. 11-38 A Guide to Background Investigations
• Revised Licensing Requirements- effective 11/1/2013
The following resources are provided through the links below:
• QE/GAO Information Resource- Who Must be a Qualified Entity (QE)?
• Step by Step Fingerprint Instructions